so every year after the juniors finish reading The Great Gatsby my high school english teacher throws a Gatsby party at his huge house and everyone shows up in period clothing and Charlestons to 20s music and my english teacher just wears a suit and stands off to the side staring wistfully out the window the entire night
you guys think I’m joking??
- Normal people:crying cause I really miss you.
- Ed Sheeran:I don't get waves of missing you anymore, they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes
- Normal people:you're making me blush!
- Ed Sheeran:tell her that she turns my cheeks the color of my hair
- Normal people:we're spooning
- Ed Sheeran:we're resembling cutlery
- Normal people:my life is falling apart
- Ed Sheeran:her face seems slowly sinking, wasting, crumbling like pastries
- Normal people:marry me?
- Ed Sheeran:see, I could do without a tan on my left hand where my fourth finger meets my knuckle
- Normal people:i really want to kiss you
- Ed Sheeran:all i want is the taste that your lips allow
- Normal people:let's cuddle
- Ed Sheeran:cover me up, cuddle me in, lie down with me and hold me in your arms
- Normal people:i want to hug you
- Ed Sheeran:i was made to keep your body warm but i'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms
- Normal people:she's a crack whore prostitute
- Ed Sheeran:and in a pipe she flies to the motherland or sells love to another man
- Normal people:i'm sad and lonely
- Ed Sheeran:cause lately i've been waking up alone, paint splattered teardrops on my shirt
- Normal people:i'm going to get wasted and sleep with someone else to forget about you
- Ed Sheeran:i wanna be drunk when i wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed
- Normal people:expect me to drunk diall you later
- Ed Sheeran:and that tonight i'll call ya, after my blood is drowning in alcohol